Saturday, April 13, 2013

Running Blogger Survey



Heres my answers although I use the term "runner" very loosely. I consider myself as someone who registers for a race because everyone else has!

Best Race Ever Chicago 10k

I by no means rocked a fast time, but I really enjoyed running along the Lake Front and Im signed up to gimp-walk the same race this year :)


Three Words that Describe My Running

Slow. Painful. Slow.






My Go-To Running Outfit
I have wayyy too many running clothes and have no idea why I just end up wearing the same thing.

But I always choose some kind of compression capris and a loose to almost over sized shirt. I nearly always over heat and I hate compression on top.
(at some point someone will take an awesome pic of me running while looking awesome. Until then this is all I have.)
 

Quirky Habit While Running
Im not sure if its considered quirky but I always check out and take a mental note of everyone elses outfit. In fact ask me what you were wearing I could probably tell ya.


Morning, Mid-day, or Evening
When I first started running it was in the evening to warm up for kickboxing. When I was marathon training the heat was unbearable and I had to start early in the morning. Now I prefer running late morning.


I Won’t Run Outside When It’s
Icy. Im petrified of slipping.

Worst Injury – And How I Got Over It
I've never had a running injury although my lower extremities feel permanently injured.

I Felt Most Like a Badass Runner When
I completed my first half marathon and received my first ever medal. Palos Half May 2011
Next Race Is
The Rave Run April 27th 2013, although this I consider to be just a fun event and not a race.

Link up your answers to the Running Blogger Survey!

No comments:

Post a Comment