Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Favorite Juices

I normally follow Jason Vale's juicing program using the app on my iPhone but whats a girl to do when she runs short of a vital ingredient??? Improvise. So now I make up my own recipes and Im pretty darn good if I do say so myself. http://www.juicemaster.com/us/

Ive come to realize its great to make up your own juice but its important to ensure you create a good balance. 
A very "green" juice seems more detoxifying than a sweeter juice but the flavor definitely suffers the greener the juice is.

Kale is definitely a flavor killer and I learnt at Juicing Class that its not always a good thing to supplement the flavor with extra apples and carrots which are very high in natural sugars. So now I have to experiment with natural flavor enhancers, lemon, lime, beet and oranges are some of my favorites.


I guess now I have to research what flavors others add to their juices. 
Do you have a favorite?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment