Wednesday, April 10, 2013

More about me

St Patricks Day 5k.
I moved to Illinois from England on the 1st June 2008 from Brough, East Yorkshire, UK.  I promised my mum I wouldn't lose my accent and I can tell by the glazed over looks on people's faces that so far I havent. :-)    

I'm married to Nick a Chemical Engineer for BP. Nick was born and raised in Chester and is a huge Liverpool FC fan. Up the reds! 
Emma School pic 2011

Emma aka Grot / aka Horridness is 10 and is convinced that because she spent half of her life in England and half of her life in America that shes half British half American, sorry to disappoint you.


Elizabeth
Elizabeth aka Bippy will be 13 soon. Quiet, arty and into as many crafts she can get her sticky, glued up fingers on, shes sensitive, fun-loving and has a wicked sense of humor. My gorgeous fashionista Elizabeth is adding her "Lizzies-out-of-the-loop-Looks" inspired by LoopLooks and her own unique sense of style to the blog for the upcoming teen. :-) 

Cinderella aka Funf
Daughter number 3 as we like to call her was adopted just a year ago. Awarded to the courts and then to the Safe Humane Chicago Society after being seized from a notorious drug and guns dealer Cindy aka Funf is the funniest, sweetest and cuddliest fur ball youll ever meet. 


I also have the best group of friends anyone could ever ask for. Its not that often you find someone who will get up at 4am, drive an hour and run 13.1 miles in a tutu, now is it?
Cathie, me, April, Lisa & Christine
Breakfast after the Redeye 8k 2012
Indy Marathon Kelly and I 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment