Thursday, May 30, 2013

What I've been eating.

Im constantly thinking of food, especially because 1. there are so many I have to avoid now and 2. my diet needs a decent amount of thought and home cooking.

Breakfast is a no-brainer thank goodness, I usually have an egg and spinach omelette or try to enjoy GF cereals with Flax milk. I remember when I switched to Lactaid and hated it, now I love Lactaid so Im hoping if I drink this flax milk quick enough Ill grow to like it. We shall see.

Lunch is definitely tricky, especially if Im out and about. Ive never really been one to go through fast food drive throughs on my own or even grab something when I am out shopping, I usually just go hungry, but when Im shopping now Id give anything to be able to pop into Subway and grab a sandwich. Oh well. So for now when I get home Ill grab a salad Ive made up already or some home made soup. I enjoy soups more than salads. I might even heat up a potato or sweet potato and add DF spread.

Dinner is usually tricky and can sometimes mean I make 3 different meals. Last night the weather was beautiful so we decided to grill outside. I had lamb chops and beans, Emma had beef burger in a GF bread bun and the rest of the family ate normal delicious burgers (jealous).

This weekend we are out and about so eating will be tricky. Ive learnt its better to plan ahead with some snacks for the car ride and I will definitely be researching the eatery's menus to see whats on offer. Thank goodness for the internet.

1 comment: