Saturday, May 4, 2013

Week in weeview (get it?)

Our blossom tree :)
Its been a hectic, sickly week for me and to be honest I haven't gotten all that much done. I did however attend 51/2 hours of doctors visits which is way too much for my liking. Im not even feeling any better after all that time either.  Ive been having to nap every afternoon which I hate, my house and laundry is backing up on me and I dont wake up feeling refreshed. I also worry about being able to sleep over night. Because I havent been myself, I havent done anything exciting to blog about........so heres my week in weeview.

Strawberries 
Spring slash Summer seemed to hit us, we had 2 days of 80 degree weather which sent everybody(and my grass) crazy. It was great while it lasted and the following days of 55degree weather seemed really bitter cold. It did kickstart my garden and seeds and as soon as my strawberries start fruiting Ill be putting the cages around my precious berries.
Cosmos :)

I had to take my bike bike to Performance Bike to have the pedals dealt with. I could not click in and my left foot most certainly cannot click in with any kind of force, so the pedals were altered and I now have the Kestrel back on the trainer for the time being. Tomorrow after cheerleading at the Palos Half Ill be taking the road bike for a few miles down Old Plank Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment