Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My friend Kelly

My good friend, partner in baking crime and blogging inspiration Kelly Janowski or Kelly the Culinarian to friends is having an awesome year and, I feel, leaving me behind(whatever). We do chat all day every day, unless shes travelling with hubs or biking 40 miles, but I feel Ive been missing out on my Kelly time so I sent her a few catch up questions just to remind her I'm here :-)  Enjoy.
The hubs!!! Tim

 
Hi! So how are you after your Ragnar weekend? I'm feeling tired and a combination of never wanting to do that again and curiously considering what other locations they offer.

How long has Ragnar been on your bucket list? My RBF (running best friend) MacKenna did it last year and said it was amazing, so I was considering it when I got an e-mail from another blogger that they were looking for a teammate. It was meant to be!

Making a mess in my kitchen!

Im excited to be a part of the Run for Boston 5k, Kate, yourself and the Chicago Running Bloggers are putting together. Just how difficult is it to put on a race? It's more details than I ever thought possible, and I'm only seeing a snippet of it. Thankfully, we have the assistance of Muddy Monk handling the logistics. Even so, we had to research and secure sponsors to underwrite the cost of the event, in addition to finding vendors for refreshments and securing permits. I hope every runner has an awesome experience.

Which part of racing is new for you this year? Double training every day is something new to me.
No Cinderella that shoe wont fit!
Hows the blogging going? Whats the best/worst part of blogging for you? Finding something new every day can be quite challenging.

When you arent racing, blogging or baking what do you like to do? Sleep and read. It's tough.

And whats next? I'm doing Iron Girl this weekend, Gull Lake at the end of the Month and then onto the Racine Half Ironman!

1 comment: